Coronavirus (COVID 19)
If you are concerned about Coronavirus/COVID-19, please visit the NHS coronavirus website. If you have travelled recently, please visit COVID-19 and returning travellers. If you have recently been in an area or country of concern within the last 14 days, or had contact with someone with Coronavirus, and have a cough, or fever, or shortness of breath, please use the 111 coronavirus service - please do not come to the practice.
What are we doing to reduce risks
As the COVID-19 virus continues to be a concern we have taken steps to ensure risks are reduced at our practice.
- Cleaning all our frames and asking all patients to clean/sanitise their hands before touching the frames.
- Asking patients and guests to sanitise their hands on entering the practice.
- Sanitising all equipment before each eye examination.
- Spacing out our appointments so that we can maintain Social Distancing especially for our older patients.
We look forward to seeing you for your appointment.
In readiness for your examination please can you bring with you the following:
- Your current spectacles (if applicable)
- Contact lenses should be worn to the appointment if you are a wearer. Please bring a spare pair if you wear daily disposables.
- A list of medication (if applicable)
- If you have certain tasks/hobbies that require detailed focus please measure the distance from your eye to the task so we can prescribe accurately.
- If you are booked in for a contact lens trial try to wear as little makeup around the eyes as possible.
On site free parking is available - please allow enough time before your appointment to find a space.